we're on our first trip to sanibel island with little lucy, having a splendid time! while on my walk shelling on the beach this morning, i was overwhelmed and grateful for my five senses.
- sight: millions upon millions of beautifully crafted seashells, all different shapes, colors and sizes
- hearing: waves crashing with all their might
- smell: light coconut scent of early sunbathers' sunscreen
- taste: salt drifting from the ocean
- touch: fine sand between my toes
thank You God for my five senses and that each of them are working as they should